Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Kids - Divine Bliss

We get the fruits of our actions in this life only. We need not wait for the next life. Only my heart knows what i am from inside and outside.i communicate with Almighty in simple language that He knows everything. i seek His constant help and guidance. I admit to Him that i cann't hide anything from him. i think that is why i am getting the bliss in the shape of shared love with my kids.. i have learnt to sublimate my frustrations and perversions. I wish all such negative traits, keep lying buried and be burnt to ashes when i breathe my last. May God held me............Amen !!!
My son who is a big blogger inspired me to start writing on blogs. He even created a blog for me. My daughter carried forward the flame, burning in me. She has recently taught me how to open the blog page and write. This is the first entry i am putting in my blog. I beg pardon if i offend sentiments of any reader unknowingly or erroneously.
If you love someone.....show it. It will be too late if you hesitate to show it ....... i loved my father - a humble and simple man but never showed my deep love and regard for him. I showed him my aggressiveness and anguish. He never saw me happy and smiling. Today if i find my kids serious, i become restless. I want to see them happy,without stress and anxiety. Today i can imagine the pain and remorse my dying father might had experienced from me. Please be simple hearted and love your kids. Leave aside your money and richness. Love them without any conditions. This is the bliss...... divine bliss..... rarely available in today's modern world. See more later...... Thanks . God bless you !!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome delivery of xpressions ,
u jst touched my heart ...
gud job ...