Sunday, October 18, 2009

Family Bond - unmatched bliss

On 17th October, it was Diwali and my birthday. I have seen the calander, next year, if i am alive, it will be Dusherra on 17th October !!! My kids came home for 2 days holidays from their hostels and my youngest brother with family came to celebrate Diwali , all together. We enjoyed the company of each other. We missed our second brother who could not manage holidays due to his nature of job. We took bath and got ready for the Dewali Poojan. We decorated our lobby in which we had to pray and do pooja. We recited a lot many 'aartis' all together, from the aarti book. We had our aged mother with us, supervising our poojan activities.
We did a lot of rituals as commanded by our 'Mata ji' who seems to know each and every minute details of ritual, mending and amending the formal ritual. And we honestly followed her instructions without a pinch of irritation. In this respect, I think I am the richest person on earth, having all brothers and kids, loving and sharing emotional bond with each other.
Next day, all got ready to pack up for their respective destinations. By evening, we both were left alone, diving in the pond of sweet memories of the past days with the family members.
My best wishes to my blog readers 'May God bless you the same bliss which i enjoy with my family'. .... Ameen

1 comment:

ά๓๓гٲ†ά said...

dad its awesome!! i wish to celebrate 100s of Diwali n Dushera with you and our whole family :)